Still waiting

Still waiting on winter to return. Its almost 4 a.m. on MLK Monday morning. There is light amount of snow on the windshield of my truck but we are a long way from being back to rideable conditions. I was at Sledheads till after 5 on sunday and there were only 2 people in all day long and they were in cars. I thought there may be some stopping by on the way back from the u.p. but that didn’t even happen. The first season I was open in 97 I remember valentines day there was no rideable snow so I closed and went to the u.p. to go riding…I sure hope that doesn’t happen again this year. There will be no update tomorrow as I am going to run away for a couple of days and see if I can find some snow to bring back. Thanks for checking in. Pete


This entry was posted in Trail Conditions. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.